Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Inspired...

I've been reading on various blogs out in blogland about people's decluttering efforts.  God knows this house could use some major decluttering. 

I've decided to copy off my dear pen pal Robyn and do her 2011 in 2011.  I haven't yet decided if I will set up a seperate blog to record my efforts or just post it here.  My goal is to officially start next week, I'll think about it then. 

Today is my birthday and  I really don't plan on doing anything more taxing than watching Big Brother (WHO is the friggin sabetour???) and working on Cole's sweater

Have a good night!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a fantastic birthday (and got all my birthday notes/emails! and little gifties!)

    I haven't watched last night's BB yet. I also am dying to know who the saboteur is. Do they reveal who it is finally on last night's episode?

    Can't wait to see that Big Digger Sweater done! Looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- Go you for wanting to de-clutter too! Can't wait to hear your progress as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you had a great birthday!! that sweater for cole is going to be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete