Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Phew!

As I said earlier, it was gorgeous here today.  I am ready for it to be like that all the time.  I think poor Cole is too, once we were outside it was hard to get him back in!  I'm actually really impressed with myself, not only did we spend about an hour or more outside this morning but I also got the kitchen cleaned as well as the boys bedroom and mine too! Then we were back outside from the time Logan got off the bus until dinner time.  I wish I could have gotten more laundry done but I'm sure it will still be there tomorrow....Here are more pics from today...


Poor Cole has been waiting since Christmas to take his tractor out and ride it.  Right after I took this picture, he got on it, drove it 2 feet and the battery died :(   He'd rather drive daddy's anyway....


So we found other things to do like sliding...


swinging....and watching the chickens...



All in all it was a nice day.  I do have more pictures to share but I will save those for a different post.  Right now, both boys are in bed.  I'm showered and jammied and ready to sit back, watch Lost and hopefully work on my Monkey sock.  


I will leave you with one more picture......



     

Isn't this the ugliest bird you've ever seen?!?!



1 comment:

  1. i love that cole has a tractor just like his daddy!! good for you for getting so much cleaning done today. :) is that a horse swing?? cool!!

    ReplyDelete