Wednesday, February 10, 2010

snow snow go away...

This is what it looked like this morning when we got up....yeah, I'm not too happy with it right now. We had about 18" on the ground from this past weekends storm and we are getting about the same amount again from last night to tonight. I don't know if I've ever seen snow like this before...



Though it has been nice to sort of just kick back with the boys and do fun things. I'm not to worried about cleaning, getting caught up with things. I decided if R and L both get a snow day from work and school, why don't I?


So this morning we made smoothies for breakfast.




They were a big hit with L & C. L had been bugging me for awhile to make them, on two of L & C's fave shows the characters go to a smoothie shop to hang out. I think that's what started the smoothie craze in my house. Regardless of why he wanted me to make them, I'm glad we did, it was fun and they were really good. I can just imagine making them and drinking them on a nice summer day...ahhh summer...

Anyway...after we cleaned up from that, we gathered up our snow gear and headed outside for awhile. C wasn't crazy about it. L on the other hand had a good time. I think we only lasted out there for 20 minutes but that was long considering how windy it was!




0 comments:

Post a Comment