Monday, January 17, 2011

Friends

You may have seen on my sidebar a button for a blog...Because I Said So.   This blog is written by a very wonderful friend of mine.  I've known her for about 7 years.  We met when we were both pregnant with our now 7 year olds.  We were and still are a part of a great online mommy email group.

  I can't tell you how much all of those women mean to me.  Seriously.   I was a young, new mom with no IRL friends who were at the same stage in life as me.  They became those friends to me.  Now 7 years into this whole mothering thing.  I have some IRL mom friends, after joining groups, my son's sports and his school but not a day goes by that I don't think of these women.  I am still writing emails in my head to them every single day.

But I digress...again.  I do that alot. 

My friend Dawn is having some majorly rotten luck right now.  If you could check out her blog, read her story and possibly leave her a nice comment, say a prayer or whatever you can to help her.  




1 comment:

  1. Awww, thank you, Kim! I love you guys so much! I wish we all lived closer!

    ReplyDelete