Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I hate technology...ok not really but ya know...

I know, I know...I'm done with the excuses.  I'm sorry I've been neglecting you.  I swear I will get back into the swing of things.  I'm not having much luck with the electronics in my life and its making my life extremely difficult. 

I still can't find my camera!! Its driving me insane!!  I really really want to show off my haul from MDSW.

Our tv is on the fritz.  It won't turn on normally.  Everytime I have to turn it on I have to unplug and plug it back in a million and 10 times.  Sooo...for the time being we've been letting it on with the satillite box off.  I know I know how ungreen of me.  I know I'll regret it when I see my electric bill next month.  I just really can't afford to have the service guy come out right now.  Plus I'm afraid of what he'll tell me...

My pretty little netbook that I got for Christmas is giving me issues.  I should have known better.  We had a laptop a few years ago and the plug for the charger kept getting bumped therefore coming loose and it would have to be repaired because the charger wouldn't stay in.  Now the same thing has happened to my netbook.  I have to take it back to Walmart and hope that is covered under the warranty Ryan got for it.  I just haven't gotten to Walmart to drop it off.  Plus I'm afraid of what they'll tell me...
So when I do sit to do a blog post I have to sit at the desktop from 1982 and I hate it.  Ok not REALLY 1982 but in computer years it might as well be. 

So yeah, aside from my above drama not much else is going on.  Logan is finishing up with school, he only has a few more days left.  I can't believe my baby will be in 1st grade next year :(  Where did the time go?!  He's almost through with this season of tball.  Only one more game left.  He's really improved this year.  I can't believe he'll be in 'real' baseball next year!  That is if he decides to play. 

Onto the knitting front...all I can say is UGH!!!!! 

I finally finished my Multnomah...I hate it.  Its totally screwed up.  I don't know WHAT I did.  Its a mess.  I'm going to eventually rip it all out and do something else with the yarn.  The monkey sock is still sitting in the bag, haven't touched it in forever.  I did cast on for a cute shrug.  So far so good.  The multnomah just seriously stressed me out and took all of my knitting mojo with it.  I hate when a project doesn't turn out right, all I can think about is all the time I wasted working on it and nothing to show for it. 

That's about all for now.  I'm hoping my camera turns up for all of the Memorial Day cookouts we will be attending this weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I hate losing things...btw...did you change out template, it's very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did! Thanks! I still have to figure out how to get the title of my blog up there. Hoping to get a minute to play around with it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim!

    Bummmer on the cord and the camera. Gee! When it rains it pours. Congrats on your little man graduating from kindergarten! I just wanted to wish you a Happy Memorial Day weekend! I stopped by the Real connections group for a second and thought of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That TV issue would drive me nutso! lol Sorry about that and the lost camera! Hope you locate it! I'd be lost without mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hon, what happened with your multnomah??? hopefully it's salvageable and you won't have to rip it back THAT much. ugh..sorry to hear about the tv and netbook woes. :P totally sucks. hopefully by now things have either fixed themselves or you guys are better able to get them fixed. i know all about money stress. :P

    ReplyDelete