Friday, September 9, 2011

A Break From Rain

I am so sick of the rain!! 

As I'm sure you've all heard or have been experiencing yourself, the northeastern part of the US has been hit hard with rain this week.  I think on the news last night just in the past couple days areas around here got 15" plus of rain.

 Crazy.

Now we wait for the Susquehanna River to crest to cause even more damage.  

Luckily we have been fairly fortunate and haven't had any problems so far.  

So needless to say we've been stuck inside most of the week, Logan even had a 'rain day' yesterday and school was closed.   I've been sitting here catching up on blogs, looking through old pics and writing some blog posts myself.  

I found this picture last night....


That is one of the gardens the early in the summer.   I remember taking this picture and can still smell and feel the summer air.  I can't believe it but I MISS summer already :(   I can't believe its OVER.  

Here are a few more...






I can't wait for summer.

2 comments: